• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You guys all rock!

GauchoMD

NAXJA Forum User
RobertF from Santa Barbara helped me fix the crappy job I did of changing my own rear u-joint yesterday....he is a mechanic, and didnt charge me, even though I offered to pay. Anyway, we hung out, talked Jeeps, did some work...He spoke very highly of many of the NAXJA'ers I see on here regularly and I know he probably wouldnt have helped me if he hasnt received the same treatment from you fine gentlemen (and ladies?). So thanks to RobertF, and all of you...I hope to go wheeling with you all some day soon!

Jason :cheers:

GauchoMD said:
RobertF from Santa Barbara helped me fix the crappy job I did of changing my own rear u-joint yesterday....he is a mechanic, and didnt charge me, even though I offered to pay. Anyway, we hung out, talked Jeeps, did some work...He spoke very highly of many of the NAXJA'ers I see on here regularly and I know he probably wouldnt have helped me if he hasnt received the same treatment from you fine gentlemen (and ladies?). So thanks to RobertF, and all of you...I hope to go wheeling with you all some day soon!

Jason :cheers:

Its always a good policy to keep a doctor or two on your side!

:D

Way to go Robert!

This is what the group is about! Helping each other....

Glad you got it fixed.

Back