• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Places to get header put in

cds36

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys, new guy here was looking for a shop where I could get a header for my 92 xj put in. Cracked mine in Big Bear some time ago and its time to replace. Already have a apn header just need it installed. I live in San Bernardino but can travel to a shop. I know locally Scotty Mufflers on Baseline will do it but want to get some more options.
Craig

l_c18feb2b82b8e38c10aedbda66552b3c.jpg

me and brendan are pretty good at the swap :D

are you looking to learn how to do it or just get it done and forget about it? we could always set up a wrenching party it only takes an hour or two if we drink too many beers :D

I'd say drive it to Long Beach (my house) but that may be a bit far.
We have done a couple in the past month, it is too hard so long as you are double jointed and have small hands.

Hey Grimm yeah actually I was looking to learn how install them, I have a good idea on how to just dont have the tools. Let me know .... Ill bring the beers
Craig

Welcome to the board.
Hope to see ya at one of the M&G's, or Christmas party.
Looks like your set up for the speed stuff, and when its dark your going to be leading the way.

:D

cds36 said:
Hey Grimm yeah actually I was looking to learn how install them, I have a good idea on how to just dont have the tools. Let me know .... Ill bring the beers
Craig
do you want to drive to long beach? me and brendan will help you out, and save you a couple hundred bux ;) you just better bring good beer brendan doesnt drink anything that comes in a can :D

Sure thing I dont mind driving, let me know what you guys like to drink and its on !!

GrimmJeeper said:
do you want to drive to long beach? me and brendan will help you out, and save you a couple hundred bux ;) you just better bring good beer brendan doesnt drink anything that comes in a can :D

Hey Mike, can I come too? :)

My manifold is also cracked. I have my old Borla header just sitting in my garage. Maybe this will get me motivated to finally swap it out.

xjohnnyc said:

My manifold is also cracked. I have my old Borla header just sitting in my garage. Maybe this will get me motivated to finally swap it out.
cool with me, but we gotta ask brendan, its his place! :shhh: im up for helping tho it doesnt take long at all.

xjohnnyc said:

Just stay unmotivated and sell it to me Johnny. :eeks1:

GrimmJeeper said:
cool with me, but we gotta ask brendan, its his place! :shhh: im up for helping tho it doesnt take long at all.

Looks like it is at my place on Sunday...
6351 Knight Ave - 90805
Say 9-ish to let the vehicles cool off a bit before the wrenching comenses

silverslk said:
Should I bring my fan? haha

If we end up doing two, we will need the extra fan too:D

Well, I probably won't be putting in my Borla this weekend. Have some fitment issues since I don't have the Borla downpipe anymore.

Anyway, can I still come over and swap out my motor mounts and tranny mount?

Brendan...please. :)

Will probably be welding on my truss and stuff to the new axle housing, but might stop by to harass...

Back