• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need Jeep problem info PLEASE

riseandshine

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1993 Jeep grand cherokee and I recently replaced the fuel pump. the relay switch box under the hood clicks for a period of time when you turn the key on. the check engine light flickers on when it is almost done clicking, when it stops, i can start it. any ideas? Please help btw, ive already replaced the fuel system and asd relays with two different brands. one offbrand and one chrysler. I cant even get the jeep to start now. :helpme:The auto shut down relay is the one that is clicking. also after it is done clicking it starts right up. the asd relay starts clicking, then when it is done i can hear the fuel pump kick on just like its supposed to and then it will start. today though i waited and waited and it didn't start clicking and it wouldn't start. it turns over but the fuel pump isnt pumping so it wont start.:rattle:

Back