• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Don't move my theads!!

Jump This

Just another minion!
Its total BS that someone around here thinks they know what is best for
all at NAXJA.
If you hadn't noticed the OEM tech section is full of questions, without very many answers.
I will continue to post odd ball questions here because the people in the SoCal chapter are more than likely to know the answers to the questions I may have.
If you think it may help some one in another forum, cross post it, don't move it.
Most of us don't cruise the OEM tech forum.
Most of us don't own an OEM type rig any longer.
Quit with the bull shit, if you want to move it, ask me why I posted it
here first.
:smsoap:

And don't give me the line about tech questions going someplace else, I've heard the argument before in it doesn't hold water.

Jump This said:
Its total BS that someone around here thinks they know what is best for
all at NAXJA.
If you hadn't noticed the OEM tech section is full of questions, without very many answers.
I will continue to post odd ball questions here because the people in the SoCal chapter are more than likely to know the answers to the questions I may have.
If you think it may help some one in another forum, cross post it, don't move it.
Most of us don't cruise the OEM tech forum.
Most of us don't own an OEM type rig any longer.
Quit with the bull shit, if you want to move it, ask me why I posted it
here first.
:smsoap:

And don't give me the line about tech questions going someplace else, I've heard the argument before in it doesn't hold water.
did you get it all fixed up rick? there shouldnt be anything else with wires on that side of the tranny. if you are having problems getting it off or dont want to bother with taking it apart i can tell you what wires to jump to bypass it so you can start the jeep every time. thats what i did on mine... of course my reverse lights dont always come on anymore, but i dont care too much about that. :D

Thats nice that the rules apply to everybody except you. You must be special.

wow i like this thread all ready.

lets go ahead and move it to non-tech/off topic.

old_man said:

He is VERY special!!! Little Yellow School Bus special......

;)

Heh, short yellow cherokee special??? Oh wait, that'd be a wrangler. :)

The threads get moved so that when some other dumbass has the same question....and searches in the appropriate forum, the answer magically appears.

haha dumbasses and the search button dont normally go together.

old_man said:

The rules huh?

:moon:

Some other dumbass suggested that having threads located in 'proper' forums allows for 'proper'
searches....dumbass suggestion.

DUMBASS....

:D

and don't forget to 'fukoff' too!

Last edited:
Dang Rick.... is the sand blowing around out there or something? No harm, no foul, right?

I once bitched about threads moved as well. Not really a big deal, but it pissed me off. My viewpoint is I know and trust MOST of the guys in SoCal. But, I did realize, after the fact, that getting input from other areas can/did help. BUT, there are some things that are best asked/answered in SoCal - like, what is the minimum set-up to run JV?

:peace:

Back