• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

$$$$$$$$$

paulhead

I overtighten $#!t
NAXJA Member
Someone wanna paint my kids jungle gym for $60? It'll take maybe 2-3 hrs. I got the stuff.

Kejtar said:
if I offered it'd end up herculined :D

that would be scarey... Kids coming into the house all ripped up.

Dad: "Did you fall off the jungle Gym!?"
Kid: "Dad, I was just using the monkey bars!!":dunce:

Brendan_91XJ said:
that would be scarey... Kids coming into the house all ripped up.

Dad: "Did you fall off the jungle Gym!?"
Kid: "Dad, I was just using the monkey bars!!":dunce:
Actually appropriate usage of the right bedliner material would prevent slippage :D

i might be able to help you out paul, when do you want to do it? i work thursday thru saturday in the day, i could maybe come over tomorrow if you are gunna be around during the day, or sunday morning we can take care of it.

tomorrow would be perfect, I'll be home during the day. It's the (forcasted) warmest day of the week and I think it's just gonna get colder. I got to drop my kids off school in the morn, be home around 11am

paulhead said:
tomorrow would be perfect, I'll be home during the day. It's the (forcasted) warmest day of the week and I think it's just gonna get colder. I got to drop my kids off school in the morn, be home around 11am
i'll see what the wife has going on, if she can be here to watch the baby i can do it. i'll shoot you a PM after i talk to her tonight when she gets back from my boy's drum lesson.

GrimmJeeper said:
i'll see what the wife has going on, if she can be here to watch the baby i can do it. i'll shoot you a PM after i talk to her tonight when she gets back from my boy's drum lesson.

I may need to call in sick tomorrow, so I can drink some beer and watch you guys paint :yelclap:

Brendan_91XJ said:
I may need to call in sick tomorrow, so I can drink some beer and watch you guys paint :yelclap:
I also have 2 jeeps with the usual unfinished stuff that needs to be done to them......................
wrench.gif

just got back from pauls place. man im worn out. glad to help tho. see you next time paul! thanks for the beers & lunch :D

thank you dude, you totaly helped me out, winters right around the corner

So I want to see pictures!!!
How bad did Mike do, get any herculiner in there?

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
mmmmmm paint fumes and beer.
where? where? where???

Back