• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

soo

grow some balls girlie man.

when i was in boot camp i caught pneumonia pretty bad and the doctors said that i would have to be dropped into a medical battalion until i got better.....

to hell i said.

i drank 30 quarts of water to days in a row and slept the rest of the time.

i was better in 55 hours.

actually i think what made me better was the gas chamber cause it burnt all the flluid out of my lungs.

if your getting chills and cold sweats and you start freezing for no reason ya its pneumonia.

vitamin c, zinc, and water is what they tell us in the marines.

get well soon man.

oh and ive got a full set of cammies for you!

you feel better now!

xDUMPTRUCKx said:

when i was in boot camp i caught pneumonia pretty bad and the doctors said that i would have to be dropped into a medical battalion until i got better.....

to hell i said.

actually i think what made me better was the gas chamber cause it burnt all the flluid out of my lungs.

if your getting chills and cold sweats and you start freezing for no reason ya its pneumonia.

get well soon man.

you feel better now!
Yes. Vitamin C. I take about 6 to 8 grams a day regularly and haven't had an extended illness since I started that regimen. Your body just pisses out the extra. Got the idea from my wife who is a registered dietician. And take ALL your antibiotics.

Kejtar said:
y'all remember that cough I've been dealing with for a while? Doc is 98% sure it's pneumonia :(

Does that mean we'll get even more useless posts from you? :anon:

xDUMPTRUCKx said:

to hell i said.

get well soon man.

you feel better now!
well... I've been dealing with this for about 3 months now and I slept outside in JV and then previously in AZ so I got no problem with dealing with it ;) What pisses me off is that now I got a whole battery of pills with directions more complicated then the assembly instructions for an engine :D

Kejtar said:
nope... cause at least I still have a jeep to post about :D :D :D

Again............you're wrong :D

(pics to come)

cracker said:
Does that mean we'll get even more useless posts from you? :anon:

ha. My next thread is "Soo, I was itchin my nutz last night"

Hope you get better Remi. We dont want you to be sick at home posting any more than you do now. :p

djblade311 said:
ha. My next thread is "Soo, I was itchin my nutz last night"

Hope you get better Remi. We dont want you to be sick at home posting any more than you do now. :p
sick at home? Are you nuts?????????????? Sick time is not to be wasted on sickness!!! :D

Kejtar said:
sick at home? Are you nuts?????????????? Sick time is not to be wasted on sickness!!! :D

exactly, I say if your going to be sick, go to work and be sick: however if your going to call in sick you better do someting fun, now i have to go to work, and i feel like shit... alergys are kicking my ass... hope you feel better soon. drink alot of water, and then shoot some jack, you will feel better :D

toyotawrench said:
exactly, I say if your going to be sick, go to work and be sick: however if your going to call in sick you better do someting fun, now i have to go to work, and i feel like shit... alergys are kicking my ass... hope you feel better soon. drink alot of water
yup
and then shoot some jack, you will feel better :D
jack? I got 17 year old whiskey waiting for me at home :D

And all this time I just thought you liked going to the doctor so he could say "turn your head and cough..." :roflmao:

I hope you get better soon. We have the holiday party in less than 2 weeks! Don't come there and get any of us sick...

Just drink soem of that wiskey and a few beers with your pills, you will be fine.... jsut don't drive or we will be reading another accident post from you...

rpraterxj said:
And all this time I just thought you liked going to the doctor so he could say "turn your head and cough..." :roflmao:
Actually I don't like going to the doc... everytime I go, I find out I'm sick ;) This time (as always) my doc chewed me out for waiting so long before coming to see him.
I hope you get better soon. We have the holiday party in less than 2 weeks! Don't come there and get any of us sick...
Last time I checked pneumonia is not contagious ;)
Just drink soem of that wiskey and a few beers with your pills, you will be fine.... jsut don't drive or we will be reading another accident post from you...
Well... my doc told me I can drink scotch :D I don't drink and drive though so we should be safe from me being a menace on the roads.... err I mean more of a menace then normal.

Kejtar said:
y'all remember that cough I've been dealing with for a while? Doc is 98% sure it's pneumonia :(

No worries. That'll buff right out.

You might want to inhale some Herculiner to prevent a future occurance.

Andy Steiner said:
No worries. That'll buff right out.

You might want to inhale some Herculiner to prevent a future occurance.
dude... I got tea coming out of my nose now. Your light project is getting delayed though :( I've been banned from the garage and workshop by the doc......

Back