• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Superlift 4in kit

btfury

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know anything about Superlift's 4in RockRunner kit? I'd like to know how it compares to RE's 4.5in Superflex kit... The only thing that I know about it is that the LCA's are similar...

Looks like junk. RE offers so much more with there joints and LA Upgrades

btfury said:
Does anyone know anything about Superlift's 4in RockRunner kit? I'd like to know how it compares to RE's 4.5in Superflex kit... The only thing that I know about it is that the LCA's are similar...
I don't know about the 4 inch kit but I have their 2.5" kit on one of my XJs and it rides and flexes awesome.

good to know, thanks guys. judging from the lack of a lot of response im going to assume that not many people run it...

Superlift is a good company. The concept JT uses superlift suspension products, so if the factory that makes our vehicles trusts them i would too. Conversely you cannot go wrong with RE, its proven performance, and competitive price make it almost unbeatable.

Back