• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Control Arm question

Quills

NAXJA Forum User
Are stock lower control arms on a Jeep Cherokee longer than the stock uppers and if so can the lowers be swapped into the upper position when doing a lift so a person only has to buy longer lower control arms? (lift sze dependent obviously)

Thanks!

have you ever looked at your control arms? they are totally different.

Doesn't matter which is longer...they won't swap.

Crawl under your rig and see why.... (hint, look at the upper axle ends)

Get rid of them both JUNK JUNK JUNK. Or do these self upgrades.
Its helped mine a ton
adjustablearms.jpg

Upgrades???? You gotta be kidding....

Do those control arms go with this setup...

mattlift_parts_12incoilspacers01.jpg

Im not one to bad mouth. But that is the scariest thing I have ever seen. That has I'm gonna kill someone all over it!!!!

Hell ya i luv em. I have already started production on them too.
You get major flex and smooth ride. Only problem i have is they droop a bit, but im in the process of fixing that too. Heres my friend Alfreds Long Arm design. It kicks ASS
S2010011.jpg
S2010008.jpg

OK- I'm hoping none of those three pics never saw road time.
The upper & lower control arms will not interchange at all.
WJ lower arms willwork, with some modification, on an X Y ZJ which all have interchangable arms.

Why i dont get why you guys are scared???? Easy cheap mod for anyone to do. I have even been sending those designs into companies like Tnt and Rubicon Express. I know they will buy it up for sure. Im gonna BE RICH!!!! But so far no call backs. Mail service sucks here.

hahaha lmao. i cant beleive these guys havent seen the pictures around b4. nice time to use them though!! :D

DAMN i was haven fun hahah

that is some funny stuff. too bad you guys didn't get his joke. poor alfred and poor dude that did that to his oem lca's to keep "the stock look" :) people on here are crazy!!

Its ok tclapp_88 haha at least they didnt say" those are kick ass"

tjmwr7 said:
Its ok tclapp_88 haha at least they didnt say" those are kick ass"

haha thats true. that would have been funny but very sad if they did though.

Back