• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting Out Stinky II

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
Well guys, its time to upgrade to a newer jeep. I have decided to start from scratch and build a new one with almost all new parts. This means that either Stinky II must go or it must be parted out. Most of you know what it has but here are a few of the details.

Custom Front winch bumper.

Custom rear bumper with tire swingout.

Tomkin long arm lift with 8 inch sky jacker coils.

rear home brew springs(wore out)

Dana 44 rear out of a scout. 4:56 gears, detroit locker.

Dana 30 front with ARB and 4:56 gears

5 35-12.50-15 Goodyear MTRs with about 70% tread life left on Eagle alloy 10 inch wheels

3 core radiator.

All the drivetrain is in working order. The jeep has 213K on it and the motor runs strong but it has a serious blow by problem of some kind.

I won't be checking this add much so if you want anything please feel free to PM me. Also I will post prices up after doing some research on what prices are going for.

pics of front bumper??

Smittty9785 said:
pics of front bumper??
IMGP5332.jpg

here is a pic of his jeep.

dont really like the grill guard but i guess i can always cut it off and fab my own, would that work or are they built in pretty stout?

Don't you need to cut the grill itself to run a winch in that bumper Ryan?

Custom rear bumper with tire swingout.

Tomkin long arm lift with 8 inch sky jacker coils.

Dana 44 rear out of a scout. 4:56 gears, detroit locker.

Dana 30 front with ARB and 4:56 gears

prices?

What would you want for the front / rear bumpers?
Dialing in the last of my lift, already itching for another project...

Ok here is the deal.

Got a couple people who might be interested in the jeep whole. If I can sell it that way, its the way I am going to go.

If I sell the parts (I will know in a week or so) Here is a round a bout list. All prices are OBO.

Rear Scout Dana 44.
This comes with adapters to go from the 5 on 5.5 to 5 on 4.5. It has an axle seal that needs replacing. The detroit has less then 2000 miles on it. 4:56 R&P
$450.00

Front Dana 30.
This has the old style ARB that has the cap bolts that break all the time tacked in place. Since I did this have had zero problems with it. It also has an almost new Yukon gear R&P set.
$400.00

Front Bumper.
Don't know who made it but its super stout. Not sure if it would fit on a newer body style rig as the grill guard has less then a half an inch of clearance around the fenders. If someone with an older bodystyle jeep buys it I will throw in the chrome grill insert that is cut for a Warn XD9000i winch.
$500.00

Rear Bumper.
Built by a friend of mine that ran our fab shop when I was hauling cars. If you buy this you NEED to understand that you would have to cut the rear bottom of your quarter pannels in order to fit it. The swing out was built by MattVW65 and is super stout. It turns on a trailer spindle, not a regular bolt or shaft.
$500.00

ARB safari snorkel.
$100.00

If you buy the snorkle I will throw in the bushwhackers for $50.00. They are cut around the snorkel so it would make a good set. Also they are cut for the rear bumper. I will make someone a package deal for $550.00 OBO.

Tomkin lift.
Been good to me, lots of flex and quiet, no bumps or squeaks. It should be gone through to check for bushings that need replacing. Don't know if it does or not but it should be checked.
Make offer.

5 MTR 35 12.15 15s on 4 eagle 10 inch aluminum and one black steelie.
Make offer.

Thats the big stuff.

Those of you who have PMed me are first on the list if you want it.

SOLD AS OF NOW!!! Snorkle and Bushwackers are GONE!!!

Stuff will be listed on KSL tomorrow. If there is anything that you want, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Last edited:
If you post it under the rock crawlers on ksl, it will forward the listings to RME. New thing, I'm not sure if you were aware.

Back