• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local pick a part type places and a Waggy?

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Well does anyone ever see any waggy's 80-90 in the so cal wrecking yards? And if so any chance you have seen one recently? I havent been there looking for one ever and know that I only seldom ever even saw XJ's and never a Wrangler.

Any insight here? Or anyone with a Front waggy D44 for sale here?

Month ago I took all the needed parts from a 44 off an 82 wagonner at the Pick a Part on Beach in Anaheim and it was complete at that time,I find early modle XJ'S there all the time you just need to be there at the right time before they get stripped.

80-90 is a wide range. Correct me if I'm wrong but the early 80's waggy was full size and the late 80's waggy was XJ ??? If you want the later, I just saw one at the Katella pick a part this last weekend.

silverslk said:
80-90 is a wide range. Correct me if I'm wrong but the early 80's waggy was full size and the late 80's waggy was XJ ??? If you want the later, I just saw one at the Katella pick a part this last weekend.

I thought the waggy went from 80-91? there was a XJ version of the waggy though in the late 80 and early 90 I believe. They kinda overlaped.

ROBERTK said:
Well does anyone ever see any waggy's 80-90 in the so cal wrecking yards? And if so any chance you have seen one recently? I havent been there looking for one ever and know that I only seldom ever even saw XJ's and never a Wrangler.

Any insight here? Or anyone with a Front waggy D44 for sale here?

There is an a$$load of cherokees at the pick a part on miliken in ontario, the usually have at LESAST 10-15 XJs and usually one to 3 FSJs. The pick a part off the 60 in riverside, I think pyrite street is the offroamp, always has waggys.

I've got an 83 fullsize cherokee for sale. It has a 44 front, but its a wide track.

I have a friend who's parting out a grand wag, it has a 44 front, i'll see what he wants for it.

Back