• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walbro Fuel Pump

Macedo

NAXJA Forum User
I bought at Rockauto a new ACdelco fuel pump for my cherokee xj 1998 (just the pump). I ordered an ACDelco fuel pump (model EP2076) and they send me a Walbro pump GSS310 10707-1.

I heard that Walbro is a good brand but i´m not sure that is the correct model to my cherokee. Anybody know if this one will fits in my cherokee like an OEM?

thank you.

Usually, RockBottom offers a couple of different pumps.

The first thing to do is make sure that you didn't pay extra for the Delco pump you didn't get. This is one of their stunts.....

If you did, call immediately and start trying to get the difference back. Their customer service is probably one of the worst companies out there.

I have used Walboro pumps in the past, and there is one in my Comanche right now. It works just like a fuel pump is supposed to.

w_howey said:
Usually, RockBottom offers a couple of different pumps.

The first thing to do is make sure that you didn't pay extra for the Delco pump you didn't get. This is one of their stunts.....

If you did, call immediately and start trying to get the difference back. Their customer service is probably one of the worst companies out there.

I have used Walboro pumps in the past, and there is one in my Comanche right now. It works just like a fuel pump is supposed to.

They don´t have this pump on their website. So i don´t have an ideia about the price. They told me that ACDelco send them in this way.
My concern is that if this pump fits my cherokee xj,
I browse at the internet and i couldn´t found if this model is the one for my xj.

I´m not from USA, i´m just spending some time here, so i´ll lost my money if i come back to my country and see that pump doesn´t work in my car.

mmm i dont know if itll fit call walbro about it while your in the states.
walbro is a good brand alot of guys with ford mustangs buy their high flow pumps with very good luck.

Take the pump to a parts store and compare them.

Back