• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WANTED: RE PARTS

tjmwr7

NAXJA Forum User
Ok iv got a sad but there RC 4.5 lift that im trying to move away from my jeep as quick as i can....But with the wiffy a prego again DAMN ME i should have been working on the jeep instead. SO With Wife 10 month boy nothing gets bought..... I really need some RE Parts just bought some UCAs from some crazy ass layton dudes and now i need the ADJUSTABLE TRAC. I have a surco rack laying around too. WANT IT?:wow:

Huh?

-Are you looking for a lift?
-Do you just need parts for a lift you already have?
-Do you have a lift for sale?
-Are you selling a pregnant woman?

Pregnant women is free of charge i just want to start switching out RC Junk with RE good stuff springs,leaf packs,LA upgrade,adjustable trac. Yes i would sell my RC stuff . Also have the Roof rack that im willing to trade or sell.

tjmwr7 said:
Ok iv got a sad but there RC 4.5 lift that im trying to move away from my jeep as quick as i can....But with the wiffy a prego again DAMN ME i should have been working on the jeep instead. SO With Wife 10 month boy nothing gets bought..... I really need some RE Parts just bought some UCAs from some crazy ass layton dudes and now i need the ADJUSTABLE TRAC. I have a surco rack laying around too. WANT IT?:wow:

im not crazy?:looney: am i :D

Back