• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi-top Cherokee

I'd say not.. that grill looks a lil funky too.

This same XJ has been discussed before, I think it was on Craigslist.

I've seen a red one around town. Except it's all stock except for the higher top. This one on eBay has different bumper trim, etc....

What a joke- they get the conversion kit and leave the ultra- comfy Chrysler bench seat in the back. Oh- wait, it's leather so it makes it better. That has to be the most uncomfortable TV to watch EVER- there is no head support and the seats are in their same piss poor location in back.

Yea, that's what I was thinking...especially when only two people can enjoy? Or a third if you squish them in.

This type of setup is only really beneficial for a van when 4 to 5 people can enjoy. Or some of the really long vans with 3 rows of passenger seating.

Although I did see an XJ on the highway filled with kids in the trunk era. Uber unsafe, although they weren't my kids.

I've fit 8 in mine. Don't ask.

WOW not only does this thing have a VCR but it has not one, but TWO yes folks TWO cassette players and no CD player!

not to mention it's damn near out of gas.

I'd DD the heck out of that. Swap in a couple CD players and a DVD to replace the VCR, and the 3 hour trips to the parents' with the kids wouldn't suck so much :D

Throw in a add-a-leaf and some 30s and roll.

Back