• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Wiper

XJ01-08

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
So my rear wiper stop working after i finished replacing the head, once you get one thing done its another, Should i risk going to the junkyard and get one that may or may not work, or do i spend about $90 at NAPA for a remaned one. And is there anything that can be done to fix the one that is on it now?

Thanks,
Jeff

you can here it kind of click when u turn it on but it wont move, and when the switch is on you can move it by hand and i guess it would have help if i said it was an 01

I would find the part somewhere else other than NAPA. They have good parts but they also own alot of the company's that do reman work and they sell them to advance oreillys autozone and others. I spent 35 for a heater core at advance and they wanted 80 for it at NAPA same box same part just a different part number.

NAPA is the cheapest in the area plus the discount i get from where i work, i might just bite the bullet and pay the $84 for the one at NAPA

Back