• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV Tackhammer/LBJ run.

88trailcrawler

NAXJA Forum User
Thanks to Cal and Mike for leading the small group up Tack and LBJ on Saturday. I was on the fence between Claw and LBJ right up to the time we pulled out. Those JV runs are not trails, they are more like a row of random rocks leading up the mountain.

Although a bit short, Tack and LBJ were good runs for me. The sliders got well used. At one point Cal is sitting on a big rock and says to me "looks like your going to take out your rear door" I asked him what we could do about that he calmly replies "Nothing, just keep moving forward"

This was my second NAXJA run and only my second time out with the XJ. Both times were a lot of fun, great trial leaders and great groups. I am looking foward to more runs.

Last edited:
classic.

88trailcrawler said:
At one point Cal is sitting on a big rock and says to me "looks like your going to take out your rear door" I asked him what we could do about that he calmly replies "Nothing, just keep moving forward"

I'm glad you didnt take out your door.

It was a pleasure wheeling with you. Anytime.

Back