• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Thanksgiving Weekend

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Who's interested in a TSF trip next weekend (Nov. 23-25)?

We can either make it a camping trip or a day trip. I wouldn't mind heading out Friday to camp, and then coming home Saturday.

Judging from the rain we got this weekend, I'm going to guess we will encounter some snow which is always fun.

So who's interested?

I am interested but am also working on my Jeep and my not be done so we will see. Most likely I will not be done in time but I am hoping for the best! If I do make it I should have limiting straps so no more chasing coil springs down the hill and my shocks will be fastend with Grade 8 hardware as well! i probably won't need the grade 8 bolts now that I have limiting straps though.

that's a great mental picture, josh running down the trail chasing his coils!

since rod and josh backed out, i think im gonna do the same and take my time tinkering on my jeep up in olympia, and help my brother in law chop his up.

I wanna go!! Got a buddy with a TJ who wants to play too. A Saturday or Sunday run would be best for us.

Last edited:
figured I'd better ask...Does anyone have a problem with us joining? Being non members and all...We're gonna be there anyway so I figured it'd be fun to run with the group.

bloodtype_jeep said:
figured I'd better ask...Does anyone have a problem with us joining? Being non members and all...We're gonna be there anyway so I figured it'd be fun to run with the group.

Our runs are basically always non official.

We never limit our runs/meetgreets/camping trips or anything like that to paid members. You're more than welcome to join us.

We only ask that you be smart on the trails when you're out there with us, have recovery points, and the usual common gear that most of us carry.

I plan to TRY to make saturday 9am at Rogers Camp Day area.

I'm leaving for Olympia this weekend and I plan on changing a bushing, and rebuilding my lower control arms, and tossing in the new shocks and brake lines at least.

If I can't get this stuff done in time, I may just do the bushing and control arms and do the rest at another time.

I also have a fuel pump I need to put in.

i am 85% sure i will make the 9 am rogers meet. i am back on 4 wheels again. just need to button a few things up and test drive it. cross yur fingers for me. i will update ya'll tonight or tomorrow.

Good deal rod.

I should be there. By the grace of the jeep gods. .and not to mention my jeep really loves me.. I was able to back my broken tranny pan screw out with a lot of patience... some sweet talking... and a pair of tweezers.. well.. they aren't tweezers any more..

a trip to ace and I am back on the road.

Holy crap..lol
I just checked back here.. Oh well cool..
So I asked for a run with PNW twisted axles, 2bigbroncos and links4jeeps to do some wheelin' Saturday same time 9am as well. I would guess 10 rigs right now total for the group. Just a heads up as I enjoy wheelin' with you guys as well.
Rod, will you be leading or someone else? Either way we'll all stay in touch to keep things moving ,and make this a great trail run for all.
Don't forget the camera's...!

Last edited:
Outdoors said:
Holy crap..lol
I just checked back here.. Oh well cool..
So I asked for a run with PNW twisted axles, 2bigbroncos and links4jeeps to do some wheelin' Saturday same time 9am as well. I would guess 10 rigs right now total for the group. Just a heads up as I enjoy wheelin' with you guys as well.
Rod, will you be leading or someone else? Either way we'll all stay in touch to keep things moving ,and make this a great trail run for all.
Don't forget the camera's...!
There are some other clubs that are planning on going Saturday too. Hopefully there wont be to much traffic out on the trails. Im just looking forward to some snow!

bloodtype_jeep said:
As JR said, your more than welcome to join us. Just look for the group of Cherokees. :wave1:

bad news guys. my steering still has some slop in it and the jeep still has a lil lean to the pass side. so........

I'll have more work to do when we get back. :rolleyes:

See ya'll at Rogers at 9a.m. :cheers:

Back