• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

not bad for pepboys... not bad at all

jstone8952

NAXJA Forum User
got a set of the definity dakota m/t's. it finally sits like it should, and not bad for an off brand like difinity. i think theyre made by cooper... newhoo what yall think?

liftandstuff017.jpg

liftandstuff012.jpg

liftandstuff010.jpg

liftandstuff032.jpg

liftandstuff011.jpg

Those tires look decent, how much you pay for them? Do they ride and handle alright on the road? How bad is the tread noise at highway speed?

Looks good. What size tires are those and what size lift do you have. I just installed a BB and am trying to decide if I want to go with 30's or 31's.

Had them,they suck.Couldnt even give them away after that!
bump12.jpg

its just 3" coil and block kit. i got em for 99 a piece and a rebate for 106- they handle fine on road and the noise is minimal. im not into any hardcore of roading so these work out fine for me. its a dd anyhow

so total was what... $300 give or take some? is that installed?

as far as the price the reason theyre that much is the tire handling fee and you have to get the installation package to get the rebate.

jstone8952 said:
as far as the price the reason theyre that much is the tire handling fee and you have to get the installation package to get the rebate.

yeah thats complete BS if you ask me. I know they gotta make their money some how but hell... thats a few hundred they charge over the price of the rubber. I have a tire shop that i'll use when i buy and just pay the $400 for them.

what size did you get?

yeah it was bad vibes initially but i got a 1" tc drop (courtesy lowrange2, thanks) and it solved all problems. it drives normal... no complaints at all. they are 31x10.5r15 but they make them in a 16" as well. not sure of the size but i think its about 33" (?) newhoo im happy as the only other alternative for me here was about 800 for bfg's or procomp. i like this tread pattern better personally and if you read the reviews people have nothing but good to say as far as ive read. and for 99 a piece, whos complaining? its a good deal.

Tires look like a great deal but you better keep that dude with the thumbs up in the funny farm!

lol :twak: not saggin at all the driveways sloped and im parked crooked cuz thats how cool guys do it... yeah that whole adventrue was thumbs up guy's (aka kyle's) idea... didnt know that there was a 3 foot hole on the other side and i slammed my bumper down on it once over the other side. suprisingly no damage tho other than the bent foglight mount that i just bentback into place. probably should have checked before trying to jump it...

looks good, only prob I have is the amount of weight on that right front to get it to balance. If I ever had to use that much to balance a tire, I would break it back down & turn it 180, at the very least I woulda put it on the rear, not on a steer axle.

Back