• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanna go jeeping sunday?

Tate228

NAXJA Forum User
I just got my lift and tires on, don't want to wheel alone. I have 3in rustys 31" tires, no lockers. I want to break it in offroad but im afraid of getting stuck. Ive wheeled quite a bit before but it was in a far more capable jeep. btw i live in northgate.

KarlVP said:
You must be high as a kite. Sunday is for football. And for watching the Seahawks kick the shit out of the bears.

I was today... High up on the mountain side at Walker Valley that is. AND made it home for the game! I guess Hardcoreville is slipping a bit :rof: .

Metal Thrasher said:
I was today... High up on the mountain side at Walker Valley that is. AND made it home for the game! I guess Hardcoreville is slipping a bit :rof: .

somebody obviously has never heard of tailgating :moon:

Nice, i ended up going to reiter pit and just found some guys to wheel with. Had a good time and no breakage. Other than tearing a mirror off and killing the roof above my door.

WaXJ_Skier said:
somebody obviously has never heard of tailgating :moon:

:rattle:

Unless you are refering to again smacking my rear hatch on that god forsaken tree/stump on the Upper Mainline trail.... No tailgating here.

Back