• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

glamis glamis glamis!

Will I sound like a pussy when I say your video puts a bad name to offroaders. Maybe since I've moved to Santa Barbara the tree huggers here have turned me into a pussy creosote hugger because I dont understand why people have to run over everything thing they see (bushs,etc) and drive around drunk. I have partied harder than most people that go to Glamis but always respected the environment and somewhat obeyed the law....I was on kcal 9 news for the "party in glamis" special my senior year in HS for being pulled over by at least 15 BLM vehicles at the drags for having a seat in the back of my truck complete with seatbelts speakers and coolers and some ladies...but I was completely sober and (in my opinion) following the law. Have fun though...try not to kill anyone or get our land taken away.

point taken :cheers: i guess i should take out the running over bushes part, it wasnt even me driving. i dont run over things in my jeep it tends to tear off belts and hoses. i dont cause too much mayhem out there but i do like watching it ;)

juryrigjalopy said:
Will I sound like a pussy when I say your video puts a bad name to offroaders. Maybe since I've moved to Santa Barbara the tree huggers here have turned me into a pussy creosote hugger because I dont understand why people have to run over everything thing they see (bushs,etc) and drive around drunk. I have partied harder than most people that go to Glamis but always respected the environment and somewhat obeyed the law....I was on kcal 9 news for the "party in glamis" special my senior year in HS for being pulled over by at least 15 BLM vehicles at the drags for having a seat in the back of my truck complete with seatbelts speakers and coolers and some ladies...but I was completely sober and (in my opinion) following the law. Have fun though...try not to kill anyone or get our land taken away.
point well taken, but I wonder what the feminist up in liberal SB would say about him driving over that awesome rack.

floppy said:
point well taken, but I wonder what the feminist up in liberal SB would say about him driving over that awesome rack.

Took me a second to understand what you were talking about....I was thinking roof rack. She said as long as I dont run over the bush I would be ok...gotta go between the bushs and over the mounds.

juryrigjalopy said:
Took me a second to understand what you were talking about....I was thinking roof rack. She said as long as I dont run over the bush I would be ok...gotta go between the bushs and over the mounds.
ha thats great stuff!!!!

tuesdaysfall said:
hey grim im thinking of coming in the santa fe...not sure what im doing yet!!!
dude you totally should we have extra space in the trailer to sleep. if nothing else you can have shotgun in my XJ!!!!!!

if you dont have my number PM me. call me thursday night or friday morning and i'll tell you how to find us. lets see what that hundy can do! haha! :D

wOOt nice vid, it captures the feel of Glamis pretty well, but it should end with a closeup of sand with bouncing buggy lights gleaming off it, since that's the last thing i usually see when i pass out :) :).

Me and my bugged eye bike will be there, with a new set of HID's for testing.
DSC07428.jpg

Hahaha every time i went to Glamis i was barely able to afford the gas, much less a camera. I have a few pics, but they are from an old 35 mm and developed and all that. I'll bring them down whenever i get a chance to crooooooooze the dunes!!

let me see what funds i have to see if i can afford the drive out there...if i can afford it ill make it out there, im going to need directions too!

well, looks like all my buddies are bringing thier girlfriends, and now everyone pussed out on leaving thursday night, and sleeping in thier trucks till the trailer got there friday morning, so we are now leaving friday at 3AM. GGGRRRRRR!!! anyways, we are going to set up at wash 13 , by a big fire engine red box trailer with a rotating orange light on top. come out and say hello!!!

You know the train goes right through there....just tell them to tuck and roll at wash 13.

juryrigjalopy said:
You know the train goes right through there....just tell them to tuck and roll at wash 13.
lol that damn train is loud too last year it came through at 3am every night we were down there.

Back