• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Ford 8.8 axle for sale

AZRockRunner

Nobody
This axle is out of a 2001 Ford exploder with disk brakes. Running 4:10 gears and is currently under my 90 XJ. perches are tilted up from factory angles but I cant remember how much exactly. I got at 6.5" lift and a 1" T-case drop and slight vibes at higher speeds but that never bothered me since it is a trail rig only. Custom shock mounts that utilize a stock Wrangler Rubicon shock. Axle has the ford trak lock limited slip which works REALLY well on the trail as those of you that have wheeled with me can testify to.
This axle also comes with a Rusty's 8.8 Diff Guard and the M.O.R.E. E-brake cables and is a ready to bolt in addition to any XJ that needs a beefier axle.

I will also include the custom length u-bolts and the mounting plate AND the M.O.R.E. drive shaft adaptor that utilizes a stock XJ U-Joint to make this a complete package.

$600.00 you pick up. I WILL NOT SHIP so please dont ask.

Axle should be ready for pickup in about 2 weeks, sooner if you have a welder and can assist in installing the new axle going in.

DSCN1833.jpg

DSCN1832.jpg

Back