• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FRONT DRIVELINE

tjmwr7

NAXJA Forum User
For over a year and a half my jeep 4.5 rough country lift 32'' procomp mts
has been mostly healthy to me. Yes i had the normal vibration without the SYE kit but over the summer my Front driveline got a horrible scretch in it.
u joint was a couple months old. Since then i have just removed the driveline
and drove 2wd(I know really sad). I can now go over 70 haha alltho my front sway and rear is not connected. But i now have 33''s my top chopped and longer shackles. The SYE was last on my list what happend to my Drivline????:shocked:

Uhhh....what's your question???

Why is my front drive line screaming like a cat in heat:dunce:

My guess would be bad u-joints in the front DS since you took it off and the sound went away...

tjmwr7 said:
For over a year and a half my jeep 4.5 rough country lift 32'' procomp mts
has been mostly healthy to me. Yes i had the normal vibration without the SYE kit but over the summer my Front driveline got a horrible scretch in it.
u joint was a couple months old. Since then i have just removed the driveline
and drove 2wd(I know really sad). I can now go over 70 haha alltho my front sway and rear is not connected. But i now have 33''s my top chopped and longer shackles. The SYE was last on my list what happend to my Drivline????:shocked:
Seems to me you've answered your own question and that you had your priorities reversed. The driveline should have been the first issue you addressed. :doh:

Sweet Baby jesus your right.... Just wondering why a new U joint would go bad so quick. It had the greaser and it was greased every oil change if not more!!!1

Back