• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I don't know about y'all

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
but I already got my vacation request all approved and in, got my cabins all setup and I just can't wait! 1 week wheeling with friends in Moab is heaven on earth. I have a blast each year and each year I swear that it's too long and expensive of a drive and I still do it again next year ;) Though I have a feeling 2008 will be the last year for a while :( (time to explore new areas).

So... come one, come all, plan one, plan all, have fun and wheel no matter what you break! You're going to have the same goofy grin on your face
100_1449.jpg
as you know it was a blast and it was worth it :D

Photo credit goes to Xjeeper ;)

Kejtar said:
but I already got my vacation request all approved and in, got my cabins all setup and I just can't wait! 1 week wheeling with friends in Moab is heaven on earth. ;)

Same here. JIM.

Time off from work taken care of. Now to just save enough money to make it there and back home. Hope my project is done by then or the 96 gets trail duty.

Kim

Well, I haven't asked for it, but then I don't start the new job until 12/03. On the other hand, I start with 4 weeks vacation, so I should be able to make it this next year. It'll only be 8 years since the last time. :)

If the jeep keeps working.

Fred

Fred said:
Well, I haven't asked for it, but then I don't start the new job until 12/03. On the other hand, I start with 4 weeks vacation, so I should be able to make it this next year. It'll only be 8 years since the last time. :)

If the jeep keeps working.

Fred

It would be great to see you, Fred. It's been awhile........other than that day at Indy.

is it time yet ? ? ?

damn! not yet......

10 months, 5 days, 1 hour, 38 mins, 36 secs

finally got my tow rig. time to trailer shop :clap:

can't freekin wait. Just watched the goatfest video. man i am so pumped for MOAB 08'
:party:

My vacation is set and my reservations are in.

But, lot's of work to do between now and next Oct.

I'm self-employed so time off is not a problem :D, also have my cabin reserved.It will be nice to finally meet some of you and hook-up with some others I haven't seen in a while.

Back