• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does this chapter include TX?

imma honky

NAXJA Forum User
If so, wondering if anyone was gonna go to the Air Force graduation thing? One of my good friends is graduating tomorrow. Me and some others are driving in friday night to surprise him

This origional name was the Texas, Oklahoma, Lousiana Chapter and the name was change to Red River Chapter cause it sounded better and allowed us to add Arkansas

Thought so, but wasn't 100%
But yeah, It's gonna be one long drive. Kinda pumped though. Haven't been on a road trip in a long time. Been even longer since I was in Tx.

imma honky said:
Thought so, but wasn't 100%
But yeah, It's gonna be one long drive. Kinda pumped though. Haven't been on a road trip in a long time. Been even longer since I was in Tx.
Where is the AF graduation thing? SanAntonio would be my guess or Wichita Falls.

mikeforte said:
Where is the AF graduation thing? SanAntonio would be my guess or Wichita Falls.
I honestly don't remember. I'm not the one who is driving, so I know nothing. Sad I know.

you should stop and wheel along the way, make it a wheeling road trip. You'll be passing gray rock, and either hot springs or barnwell, and while down there you'll be close to katemcy.

Some of the tech schools are based at Sheppard in Wichita Falls IIRC. So depending upon type of graduation could be either place. Let us know Honky and we will try and help you find stuff to do while in the Great State of TEXAS.

It was San Antonio at Lackland. Didn't make the "official" graduation day though (thursday). We drove 17 straight hours to get there early saturday morn. Only stay 24 hours and had to drive back (got back 330 am monday morn).
Was a fun trip. I hadn't been to Texas in years. Went to the Alamo, which was neat. I would have loved to wheel, but no time.

Back