• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

teraflex adj track bar?

Backroads

NAXJA Forum User
Just did a search to see what the general thoughts were on these track bars, but there wasnt much talk of them! Anyone running them? Like em hate em? I need to get an adjustable soon, and was looking at that one ($135) or the JKS ($219)

I've heard more good talk of the JKS, but I don't know if I can justify spending the extra $80 bucks or not? I have the superflex 3.5 kit on a 94 jeep. Thanks for any input.

I had the Teraflex tracbar, but it ate the stock mount. I have since aquired another stock mount, and a T&T tracbar/HD bracket. I keep the teraflex bar, and stock mount as a trail spare.

I have driven with the Teraflex on the street, and it was great. Nice and smooth. I'd recomend it for a light wheeler/temporary solution. But for long term, look for JKS/RE/T&T...all with a HD mount. :)

Agreed, RE with a HD mount, or build your own beefier than that.

Back