• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Commonly used CB Channel???

BruceB83

NAXJA Forum User
Is there a common channel everybody in the offroad community uses when they are wheeling? I read a thread about 2 weeks ago and somebody mentioned that while they were doing some casual trailriding, they heard somebody calling for help because they were stuck and they were able to go pull them out. I thought people used whatever channel had the strongest signal where they were at.

Just wondering...

Our club uses mainly C-4,If more than one group is running the trails we usually skip a few channels to avoid bleed over.
Wayne

My friends in Colorado always use 16(4X4)
Around here its the date month + day 11+14=channel 25 or just the day if it goes over.

XJedi23 said:
My friends in Colorado always use 16(4X4)
Around here its the date month + day 11+14=channel 25 or just the day if it goes over.

That's actually a really good idea. If everyone were to do that...you could always reach somebody, say if you were alone out casually wheeling, and you get stuck, if there was anybody around you could get them on that channel quickly instead of searching and waiting through 40 channels. That would be cool...but I'm sure hard to get everybody on that method.

BruceB83 said:
That's actually a really good idea. If everyone were to do that...you could always reach somebody, say if you were alone out casually wheeling, and you get stuck, if there was anybody around you could get them on that channel quickly instead of searching and waiting through 40 channels. That would be cool...but I'm sure hard to get everybody on that method.

We could start an Email Campaign!:rof:

CH 4 for
4wd
4.0L

easy to remember

anyone running open/open has to use channel 2. :D

Back