• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rigid bumer mods yet again

53guy

NAXJA Forum User
Got tired of my bumper, decided to cut it up a bit....Thanks to Eric for the ideas, worked great.

From this....
standard.jpg

To this...

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Thanks! Should have the coilovers on or at least mocked up by this weekend. Ya!

Is it me, or is that a really narrow, small spool winch?

great work man, but it seems that you're missing an axle...:p

YELLAHEEP said:
Is it me, or is that a really narrow, small spool winch?

=) Naaa, its just a Warn M8000. Its just a bit smaller is all....

standard.jpg

man, that's a pretty schweet setup. nice rack

uncc civilengineer said:
Nice saw horses!

=) Thanks. Your rig looks pretty nice, coming along very well....too bad you insist on posting in places I can't throw you a compliment every now and again!

53guy said:
=) Thanks. Your rig looks pretty nice, coming along very well....too bad you insist on posting in places I can't throw you a compliment every now and again!

I hear ya... You need to hurry up and bolt in some axles and coilovers so we can we can actually wheel...

uncc civilengineer said:
I hear ya... You need to hurry up and bolt in some axles and coilovers so we can we can actually wheel...

Gotta find some time somewhere to get stuff done. I'm hoping to get the jeep up to my house sometime soon, but everyone that I knew had a trailer has either sold them or denies ever having one. Might just rent a U-haul and give her a shot.

Dam man...if I didn't just sell my trailer, I would let you use it. Oh wait, what trailer??? HA HA HA!!! ;)

Tell them to let you use their trailer or you're going to plow into all their vehicles with your newly designed hardcore bumper on your bad-a$$ Jeep!

Back