• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who was on the 10 E monday?

MJlogan

NAXJA Forum User
in a tan (i think) colored xj? personalized plate "not so clean" or something like that with a naxja sticker on the hatch.

i was in a hacked up black ranger

nice jeep

Did it say "not2cln"? It was SlimsXJ.

DSCN0766.jpg

June1607SlimdumpsitonCleghorn047.jpg

not2cln that was it. looks like it took some damage on the driver's side but i couldnt tell since he blew by me in the fast lane :D

silverslk said:
He lives out there in Upland. Super cool guy (David) also truck is VERY NICE!!!!
Thought he lived in redlands near Bentley? He stopped by the shop here in upland monday to say hello.

He's in redlands...And yes he hauls ass on the frwy....someday he will fix the A pillar, at least the door matches now.

Justin

JohnX said:
Thought he lived in redlands near Bentley? He stopped by the shop here in upland monday to say hello.

RedLAND......UpLAND.......seems "close" to me. haha

I didn't look it up and knew it had a "land" in it and he was spotted in Upland so I took a shot. I know he doesn't live near me!!!! haha

silverslk said:
35's?????? Dude, post up a pic!!!!!

ok, new goodies, RE monotube shocks( around 12 in travel)..another inch of bump stop front and rear, ACOS, JKS shackles and raised swaybar mounts, and new longer brake lines. Still need to add the mini skids, a new t-stat, an possibly a Goferit tie rod flip.

And the rigidco rear bumper when he gets aroung to finishing it up..

DSC05271.jpg

DSC05272.jpg

DSC05274.jpg

getting alligned...
DSC05275.jpg

and the height comparison picture...mine on the left.. my brother's on the right...
DSC05280.jpg

A big thanks go out to Justin for all his hard work on Saturday with all the welding and help on the install of all the new goodies,and Nathan for the alignment and fix the steering wheel!!!!!!
1. c-1500 brakelines
2. rubicon7.5"lift monotube shocks
3. remove stock swaybar mounts-weld on jks 2" lift bracket and gussets
4. shackles-acos-bumpstops fr&rr

Back