• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bent t-case linkage

MPETESS10

NAXJA Forum User
was wheelin rousch creek this weekend and I am not sure how I managed to accomplish this but I bent a lever in my t-case linkage and it wont fully engage 4low I have to hold it there most of the time.
I am pretty sure all I need to do is pull this particular lever off and straighten it but I am pretty sure once its bent the first time it gets progressively weaker each additional time its bent and the result is it gets easier and easier to bend again. it appears its just held in place by L or J-shaped ends which slip through some rubber or nylon grommets on other parts of the linkage

I know I could hit the junkyard and grab a spare or 2 and be on the safe side
but I am wondering why this happened
4 low seems to be working ok and wasnt hard to engage prior to this happening
is there something I can do to prevent this from happening again or is there a repalcement part that is stronger than the factory peice

thanks in advance

WELL I guess this will be added to my wish list
but its a tad out of my price range right now but deffinately looks like a much better setup than stock

THANKS FOR THE TIPS GUYS

Back