• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New lol

92blazn

NAXJA Forum User
Just picked up 93 Auto 4 door XJ for the wife to wheel.... Be building this rig over next couple of month.
I have 2004 TJ Sport 5 Speed 4.0L
3.5" RE SF, Aussie Front Locker,Rear Sway Bar Sliders, Disco Front
33's, SRC Tubed Fenders, Shrockworks Rock Sliders
Air Comp, Pruty Rock Lights, ARB Snorkel (for those water crossing days or in Tx Flooding), On Board Air, HF 8K Winch
Rancho RS5000, CB to Chit Chat, D44 in my rear

Well hope to see yall on trail

Thanks
eD

Finally bought yourself a REAL jeep! As everyone will tell you Cherokees are real and everything else is wannabee's. So congratulation on your (wifes) new Jeep.

mikeforte said:
Finally bought yourself a REAL jeep! As everyone will tell you Cherokees are real and everything else is wannabee's. So congratulation on your (wifes) new Jeep.

Thanks & lol , love my jeep sorat small when you go wheeling and have 3 kids :greensmok

here picture of xj just brought home , starting to take stuff off and get read to cut doors and start cage and exo... Holidays make it harder

Hatch is for sale now!
xj2.jpg

here is my baby
creek.jpg

uniquexjbannon said:
First of all, Welcome! Hope to meet up one day. Secondly-be sure to keep us updated on the build. About half-way done my exo, and love to see how urs turns out.-Chris

Yea going to tie the inside cage to the exo believe? and have a bench seat with harnesses in the back for the kids....

going to get exo and cage, doors cut first and prep for a nice 200 yard paint job hehe, then work on d60 / 14 bolt rear out of Chevy , leaf spring front and d300 transfercase with twin stick .... yea cant wait to really get digging in to it and will post pictures as I go
thanks

Back