• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HAPPY VETERANS DAY!!!

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
I want to thank all of our Veteran's for serving our country!

My father served in Vietnam and my brother was a Marine.

Lots of my friends served or are still serving.

I served 4 yrs in the US Navy and I know what it is liek to be away from family and friends. I was fortunate enough not to be involved in battle, however, I was a part of the end of the Gulf War and I involved in the Somalia events.

Regardless of what branch you served, all jokes aside today. THANK YOU!

:us: :us: :us: :us: :worship:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

rpraterxj said:
I want to thank all of our Veteran's for serving our country!

My father served in Vietnam and my brother was a Marine.

Lots of my friends served or are still serving.

I served 4 yrs in the US Navy and I know what it is liek to be away from family and friends. I was fortunate enough not to be involved in battle, however, I was a part of the end of the Gulf War and I involved in the Somalia events.

Regardless of what branch you served, all jokes aside today. THANK YOU!

:us: :us: :us: :us: :worship:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Thanks for starting that thread. All those who served and serve deserve a deep bow from the rest of us for their sacrifice and dedication. See a uniformed soldier at the airport? Bar? Restaurant? buy that soldier a drink, buy him a soda, buy him a coffee. Make him feel appreciated not only on Veteran's day but on other days as well. Even walking up and saying simple thank you to those at the airport that you see are staging to fly out of the country or coming back to (especially to those that are coming back) means a lot to them.

To all soldiers, past preset and future: THANKS and Good Luck.

I'll second and third and.....that. THANKS !! for your service....

Curt

:patriot::patriot::patriot:
:us: :us: :us:
:cheers:​

Back