• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

slick rock

userbmx1315

NAXJA Forum User
:wow: i have a question about the slick rock rear quarters if any one has used them?.. how much do you have to trim off the rear sheet metal? will i have to worry about my metal seperating from the outside and the underside/wheel well

PA140014-600x450.jpg

I have the quarter panel guards. I still have to trim the well past the weld. I havent done that yet because i cant reweld it. a little black paint is a temp fix..haha

DSCN0675.jpg

DSCN0674.jpg

My jeep is the one on there web site. if you cut between the spot welds and hammer them back they fit perfect. mine also have the flare so they may fit different without it

I have been trying to get intouch with the guys for weeks. I have left many voicemails and sent many e-mails. I have even sent PM's to the guys on here.

If anyone can get a hold of them, please let me know.

Thank you!

after i get my newer xj here within a week i'm lookin at the ones with the flares but dont want my metal separating n water getting in and causing rust n mold n ruining my carpet, any ideas on fixing the gap? rivet? epoxy? slight welds?

Back