• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Black friday wheelin

KarlVP said:
We're wheelin Reiter on black friday.

After the wheelin we will be partying somewhere in the Monroesultanstartup area.

Any takers??

21+ Please. The bars don't like the younguns.

Sounds like a good time. Count me and a buddy in, that is if we get that day off. John?

I'm in lets party it up

WheelinJR said:
hrmms...

two questions...anyone from oly heading that direction that i can follow, and how open diff friendly is it?

With the recient rain, sac up might be ok on open diffs, took a IFS rig throught here last year, he did fine. Isabelle if its dry, up to the wood bridge.

Mapquest Gold Bar from Oly. or check out http://www.reitertrailwatch.org/ for more info.

Very open Diff friendly. If you can drive north on I5 to Seattle you can follow me to Reiter.

Actually. I'm not going to make this run.

I'm going wheeling thanksgiving evening. (The second annual turkey day snow wheelin night run).

Then saturday I'm going wheeling with the tamers.

And the big NWW wheelin and then partay got moved to the 1st.

I still plan on heading up the Reiter on Friday, Eli get you shyte ficksted? anyone else interested?

noutlawjeeper said:
i will be working. have fun joe, watch out for rocks, cause you can't use my hilift this time. it's still broke anyways

It's not rocks that scare me, it's wood. All my bad stcuk situations have involved logs or stumps.

is anybody planning on comming?

So I was the only one who showed up. Ended up following a Samurai part way up Issabell and doing 25point turns all morning.

cherotron said:
Yeah, I was under the vehicle all damn weekend. Next weekend?
thats might be a possibilty, I want to run snow though.

i think ill be exploring some of the forrest service roads up on baker this weekend with a buddy and his cherokee, their will defiently be plently of snow there if anyone close wants to come we can have some fun

Back