• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is my Jeep worth?

Beatjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Im trying to sell my jeep but Im hard pressed to pin point a price. I have it listed currently for 3,200 which I think is fair.

Here are the stats-

97 2 Door XJ White 5 speed
Chrysler 8.25 rear
HP dana 30
RE Super Flex 4.5" lift
33x13.50 superswamper LTB's
Stainless braided brake lines and RE ntirogen shocks

What I have replaced
radiator
alternator
plugs
TPS
Brake lines
e-brake cable
new front left hub
water pump

Any idea guys?

Pictures here...
http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/car/470444208.html

Seems lke a rather low asking price to me. Well, depending on the milage. The Jeep alone (not including all the upgrades) is probably worth more than that.
On the CL ad, you said it has "full coils in the back". . . that sounds sweet. But I think you meant to put "full leaf packs".

I'd buy it for that price :flipoff:

If I didn't mind having a manual tranny...I would pay that much for it...looks like a good deal to me.

haha you are right - Full coils sounds better tho:cheers:

It has 180K miles that might be the downfall however I have replaced basically everything that could go within the next 50k miles...

wow that looks nice! and nice price too!

That price seems right on the money. No lockers, no gears, no alloy shafts, no bumpers, no winch.

I have been trying to sell my 97 for double that, but it has all of the above and its a so cal no rust mobile.

Mine is a bone stock (so far) 97 2dr, with the Aw4, with 180,000mi. I bought it three months ago (dream come true). and paid 3300 for it. You should be able to get more because of the mods on it with the right buyer. I'm interested, I'd pay your price.

Brian

yeah really wish id know about this a month ago, then again im gonna enjoy doing my own mods, best of luck!

IXNAYXJ said:
Ship it to Seattle and I'll have a cachiers check ready for $3500.

-----Matt-----

Hey beatjeep...I'll give you an even better deal than the above. Ship it to my long lost cousin in southern Nigeria and I'll send you a Western Union check for $5800 to cover whatever costs you may have in shipping it. Then, just send me a check back for the extra $2000.

LOL...:roflmao: (only kidding of course)

your a bit low in my opinion, I would ask a bit more and then come down some it need be. A XJ like yours would fetch around $4500 or a bit more in these parts. The "no rust" would be a big selling point arund this area as well!

i bought my stock '97 sport with 120k two years ago for $4,000. it was in mint condition but your looks nice too and you've got mods. i think you should start higher and work your way down. if i had it, i'd pay 4k for that.... the thing is, if you start high and it doesn't sell, you can always go down.

Back