• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheel anywhere Sun. Nov. 11th.

E's95XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just looking to get some people together to go somewhere. I'm thinking TSF because its close but I haven't been down towards Ecstacada or Mt. Hood either and heard theres so places there. I'm thinking just a day trip and somewhere not real far from Portland 1-1.5 hour drive tops. I don't know other places around here so anyone that would like to go anywhere, start making suggestions, I'm open to whatever. That should make this pretty easy to get a hand full of people together.

I have tried to find goat mountain online. Nothing except big foot sitings and bunk photos.. I didn't know oregon was a popular bigfoot place. I have a good idea of where it is from colton, using google earth.. there are two bigfoot sitings there
:)

If your up for Saturday, me and a buddy are going to head up to TSF for some damage. I am not sure how gung ho he will be in his YJ, but we should have some fun. We were looking to be at rogers camp, around 10am. We will probably stay till around 4 or so.. a quick trip.. do some trails screw around and bail.

Let me know if Saturday works. It should be a sloppy time up there, the rain cometh..

I would probably be up for it. I was thinking about trying to get out Saturday, but Sunday would probably be okay too. TSF would be good for me. I am coming from Salem and that is about as far as I would want to go. Any chance there would be snow up there?

Would you mind a relatively stock Cherokee coming along? I am only on 31s with no lockers. I would rather be denied on some stuff than stick to the easy trails though.

Yeah, lets do saturday at 10:00. Hopefully Rod doesn't get mad because we were supposed to get some work done (see: Mojo's wrenchin' party Nov. 10th) but I really want to go so its on.

A stock cherokee is fine, anyone who wants to go along is more than welcome.

I think most of the trails are fairly easy and even stock vehicles can navigate almost any of them with a little persistence so we'll find some more difficult things to play around on.

Lets go Saturday.

I'm not sure about the snow. There was some up there the last time as was there on the 20th but I doubt there'll be any after the week we've had.

Just to clerify, Rogers Camp is the same left off route 6 as browns camp. You take a left off route 6 and then another left right after you turn off and the staging area is right there, right? Here's my cell number just in case anyone needs to call (607)742-9394.

E's95XJ said:
Just to clerify, Rogers Camp is the same left off route 6 as browns camp. You take a left off route 6 and then another left right after you turn off and the staging area is right there, right?
Yep, you got it.

This is what I will be driving so you can spot me:
100_2457.jpg

Last edited:
Cool beans, I will see you guys there at 10am.

Should we say CB channel 4 in case we miss eachother we can hook up mid trail.

CB channel 4 is good, we'll all make sure we're together before we leave the staging area, its easier that way rather than starting and trying to meet up.

I'll be in a white '95. My cell number is in the #8 posting too so if anyone needs to get a hold of me before you're in CB range feel free to give me a call.

Will your buddy be there in his YJ?

Yep, I will be in a White Xj, and he will be in his "Thunder Pumpkin" its a orange YJ.

We should be there before 10, no problem.

Back