• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Items

Wounded XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Last week I received the leftovers from the original t-shirt sticker order. I would like to get this stuff sold so I can order a new batch of items if we have the interest. I have the following. If you need stuff shipped that is going to add to the price a little so when you send me your info make sure you have your mailing address listed so I can price it out. Thanks!

T-shirts

Med ($15.00) – 1
XXL ($17.00) – 3

Stickers ($5.00) - 6

hey jon i will take 2 xxl shirts and 2 stickers...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
tucson, az 85735

let me know the total

Last edited by a moderator:
AzFlexJ said:
hey jon i will take 2 xxl shirts and 2 stickers...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
tucson, az 85735

let me know the total

For future reference, please send all addresses and personal info via PM. People that are not members can browse our forums and this is just a basic security practice.
Keep in mind that these are PUBLIC forums.

Lata

The XXL's are sold, pending me getting the shipping costs and payment. As of right now I also have people in line if other fall out. Once again when the accounts switch over I will have new ones made since there seems to be a good interest and they make awesome stocking stuffers.

1 Sticker left
1 med shirt left

1. Wounded XJ has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

darned. still got the sticker left? What are the payment options?

Thanks
stewie

If I bought that, it would fit so tight that I would look like a stud!!!!!! Can't have that happen. :)

jporvaz said:
If I bought that, it would fit so tight that I would look like a stud!!!!!! Can't have that happen. :)

:gag:

All items are now pending payment. I will be off to Colorado on Tuesday and will be gone for a week. Right now I have two people who have paid. Your stuff is ready to go and I will drop in the mail as I head out of town.

Back