• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Miller Jeep Trail - Aug 6th

XJ_ranger

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
hey,

Phil and I are going to run miller tomorrow... 8-6-06

leaving "The shop" at 8:30 if all goes well - puts us at "the J" at 9:45...

wanna come?

call me :D :D

Saw you guys leaving kind of late, I was on the way back from Gorman on a last minute camping trip. If I would have known I would have waited and ran Millers with you guys.

How was it?

Joe said:
Saw you guys leaving kind of late, I was on the way back from Gorman on a last minute camping trip. If I would have known I would have waited and ran Millers with you guys.

How was it?

Dang, Jojo, I did not see you and was going to call you. I was up at Hungry Valley with a group of quad riders, just got in myself. Beautiful day up there!!

Xjman1 said:
Dang, Jojo, I did not see you and was going to call you. I was up at Hungry Valley with a group of quad riders, just got in myself. Beautiful day up there!!

We were camping at the circle camp grounds, at least I think that is what is was called. I was beautiful day and night.

Joe said:

How was it?

damn! i didnt even see you in there...

Ill let Phil post about his.... problems.....

but I somehow broke a u-joint cap on 33" AT's at street pressure... and then didnt have my hub tool, thus drove the trail in rear (one) wheel drive...

I don't know what my problems were but I know I was having steering and drivetrain issues.

What's the towing capacity of an '00 Saturn?

Phil said:
I don't know what my problems were but I know I was having steering and drivetrain issues.

If it is strait with no hills you shouldn't have a problem towing with your Saturn.

Phil said:

Towing? Not sure, but it will adequately handle your transfer case in the trunk.

Your tranny will have to go in the back seat though. :D

--ron

Back