• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

zj power seats problem

95meangreen

NAXJA Forum User
I think modifed tech is the place to put this since im making zj seats fit in my 95 2dr cherokee. But anyways i just picked up 2 grey leather powers seats out of a 94 zj laredo. I got a steal with both of them for 35 bucks, i hooked them up to power and ground and the passenger seat will move for and instant and then stop the drivers seats will tilt up and tilt back and managed to get it to move all the way back once. Im sure my wiring is right on the passenger side i even hooked the ground and positive to the battery and still nothing. Do i have a bad switch or motor? or both? this thing has probably been at the junkyard for a year but the grand still had its doors on so it should have been decently protected. If anyone has any input thanks im going back outside to try a few more things.

Back