• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm a scamming turd.

Re: BRAND NEW Toshiba Satellite PRO L10 At Just-- $320

Sounds like a great deal. The only problem is I am stuck in Nigeria with $1,000,000,000,000 in out of state third party checks. How about if I pay via money order for a bit more than the asking price of your for sale item, and get the balance in cash?

Re: BRAND NEW Toshiba Satellite PRO L10 At Just-- $320

RlCHARD CRANlUM said:
Sounds like a great deal. The only problem is I am stuck in Nigeria with $1,000,000,000,000 in out of state third party checks. How about if I pay via money order for a bit more than the asking price of your for sale item, and get the balance in cash?

Pics of you with pancake on your head. DO NOW!

Steady on old chap. UK has as many wankers as anywhere else. No more.

CanMan said:
My my, didnt mean to step on anyones heals. I added a smiley like Paul does, should I of added more? :confused:
Yeah, a "loser" smiley. :rolleyes:

You call this Vice-Presidential material? Someone our chapter can put their faith in? To represent us fairly without prejudice to our native land? It's a pretty sad state of affairs when we can't even dredge up a candidate suitable to replace our prior VP.

-----Matt-----

Last edited:
Yea but at least the looser guy has a shit eating grin on his face.

Im sure the dumbest of idiots can replace our current VP. Im sure our fore(is that the right fore, four, for, 4?) fathers would be rolling in their graves if they herd they were a bunch of scamming loosers.

CanMan said:
Yea but at least the looser guy has a shit eating grin on his face.

Im sure the dumbest of idiots can replace our current VP. Im sure our fore(is that the right fore, four, for, 4?) fathers would be rolling in their graves if they herd they were a bunch of scamming loosers.
And you can't even spell. Perfect. :rolleyes:

You get handed one of the most effectively run chapters in all of NAXJA on a silver platter, turn-key, and you can't even spell "loser." Well, if you win the election, I'll tell you who the "looser" is going to be: The entire Northwest Chapter.

-----Matt-----

P.S. You aren't supposed to use the word "sh!t" on our forums. Good job following the rules. Is this what we can expect in the future from the Barett/Celli regime?

IXNAYXJ said:
And you can't even spell. Perfect. :rolleyes:

You get handed one of the most effectively run chapters in all of NAXJA on a silver platter, turn-key, and you can't even spell "loser." Well, if you win the election, I'll tell you who the "looser" is going to be: The entire Northwest Chapter.

-----Matt-----

P.S. You aren't supposed to use the word "sh!t" on our forums. Good job following the rules. Is this what we can expect in the future from the Barett/Celli regime?

Well then NAXJA spells looser wrong - :loser: - is supposed to activate this :looser:.

What, I forgot the, shit here is a big one, aposterphe, this thing '. :rattle:

Turn key, eh? Silver platter, eh? :roll:

Shit piss asshole Barbra Streisand thats what you can now expect. :D

And you spelled shit wrong, there isn't an exclimation mark in it. :D

CanMan said:
Well then NAXJA spells looser wrong - :loser: - is supposed to activate this :looser:.

What, I forgot the, shit here is a big one, aposterphe, this thing '. :rattle:

Turn key, eh? Silver platter, eh? :roll:

Shit piss asshole Barbra Streisand thats what you can now expect. :D

And you spelled shit wrong, there isn't an exclimation mark in it. :D
Wow, even more presidential than ever. :puke:

And farking leave Barbara Streisand out of this.

By the way, there is an exclamation point in shit! See?

-----Matt-----

IXNAYXJ said:
Wow, even more presidential than ever.

And farking leave Barbara Streisand out of this.

By the way, there is an exclamation point in shit! See?

-----Matt-----

My bad, I just got done watching South Park The Movie.

So I did spell this ' sucker right then? Sweet...

It isnt big enough to see that !.

90exjay said:
Eli has my vote, damn the british and there foul teeth.:D

Sean

ohsnap1.gif

It would be their, as in belonging to. Not there, like something over there. ;)

Back