• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEMA 2007

WheelinJR

NAXJA Forum User
So, some of you know, I was at SEMA all week, just got home last night.

It was cool to meet a few people. including the JPFreek boys and IXNAYXJ.

So here's a few pics, the rest are on myspace at www.myspace.com/dirtyseconds

I'll didn't take much, I was busy this year!

l_15aeca810f9d176236618d52df7405bd.jpg

One of our racks buried in skateboards looked pretty cool.

l_67e1fe679a9065dbc8c99edad0b8368a.jpg

l_8a72f10483fec3b364e9bd9e943aa647.jpg

Ok, this ones not a Jeep, but hell...I'd wheel it!

l_d757e930c8e491729500ad80c868a510.jpg

Ariel Atom

l_694e81ae5634c3e4bf89953b86bca8de.jpg

JeepSpeeeeeed!

l_ea381165bfcdfefbf513da6a539e9ebc.jpg

You know how I am about rally, so here's that. I'm not really liking the hatchback WRX...blech.

l_e2f7592e06fbae6ce0ef4340ba1c91e9.jpg

l_ae7ac72a88cf5d45759be4145df5ed46.jpg

The end...

cool pics, out of curiousity who makes the slant back hard top for the wrangler? I tried googleing wild boar, the sticker on it, but couldn't find it.

We (the dealership I work at) lift quite a few vehicles every year but always go through beaverton turboliner, they do nice work, but it always seems like the vehicle is the same as every other lifted wrangler/diesel truck/half ton etc that you see go by on the road, 18+ inch wheels, chrome everywhere nothing unique. I wouldn't mind seeing that slant back on a wrangler, definately would make it look like a baby H1, and would be nothing anyone else is likely to have.

Doyle said:
cool pics, out of curiousity who makes the slant back hard top for the wrangler? I tried googleing wild boar, the sticker on it, but couldn't find it.

We (the dealership I work at) lift quite a few vehicles every year but always go through beaverton turboliner, they do nice work, but it always seems like the vehicle is the same as every other lifted wrangler/diesel truck/half ton etc that you see go by on the road, 18+ inch wheels, chrome everywhere nothing unique. I wouldn't mind seeing that slant back on a wrangler, definately would make it look like a baby H1, and would be nothing anyone else is likely to have.

Wild Boar is the company that makes them. They also make racks, that I was really not impressed with at all to be honest.

www.jkracks.com is their site.

I know Mike at Turboliner, he's always done good work.

Which dealership do you work for? We have a dealer doing our stuff on their Jeeps and are installing in their service center.

i think you guys have NW jeep installing your wares, I work for Newberg Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep. We do absolutely everything through BTL, so it cuts down on our freedom to send customers through different companies for aftermarket parts.

You guys make some cool stuff, if your marketing guy got an in at BTL so that they could sell your products some cooler looking vehicles would come be on our lot, unfortunateyl I don't think I will ever deal with a good credit customer that can actually purchase some of the rigs BTL produces because of the department I now run.

I really need to get BTL to line the lower portion of my xj and stop/prevent the rust that forms on bare metal lol

Doyle said:
i think you guys have NW jeep installing your wares, I work for Newberg Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep. We do absolutely everything through BTL, so it cuts down on our freedom to send customers through different companies for aftermarket parts.

You guys make some cool stuff, if your marketing guy got an in at BTL so that they could sell your products some cooler looking vehicles would come be on our lot, unfortunateyl I don't think I will ever deal with a good credit customer that can actually purchase some of the rigs BTL produces because of the department I now run.

I really need to get BTL to line the lower portion of my xj and stop/prevent the rust that forms on bare metal lol

It's actually Hannah that does the WP Editions.

I did talk to NW Jeep at SEMA a little though.

mojojojo said:
damn! thats sweeeeeet! (the jeeps pretty cool too)
l_ea381165bfcdfefbf513da6a539e9ebc.jpg

you just had a little sticker-gasm didn't you?

Back