• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A big round of applause

bobmarly123

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I just want to put this out in the forum and I hope lots of people get to read it. Everyone that posts on this forum and in OEM (because this is where I get the most help) thank you.

I just had a problem with my electrical and I would have spent the whole day tearing open my dash and looking for a needle in a hay stack, but instead I decided to look on here first and it was as simple as taking the chimer thing off the fuse box and everything worked.
So I want to give a big round of applause to all those that post and help here on the forum, were all one big family.
In all honesty the price of membership is nothing compared to the money you save when you don’t have to go to a professional.
So please support the form and get a membership, because I don’t ever want this forum going away.

I've wanted to make this same post every time I finish up a project on my XJ. I can't imagine owning a vehicle that didn't have a community like this.

bobmarly123 said:
In all honesty the price of membership is nothing compared to the money you save when you don’t have to go to a professional.

That right there was the selling point on me coughing up the cash for a membership. The way I see it, with all that i've saved from researching and finding out what exactly to fix, or what to keep my eye on for a future repair, the membership fee is a small price to pay. Not to mention the really cool people i've met along the way through this site.

And who could forget the kick ass sticker...:)

Back