• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PDX Meet & Greet Nov 5th

streetpirate

NAXJA Forum User
same Bat time, same Bat channel
batman-10045332.jpg

Like... whoh Dude, do we do these on the first or second monday, I like, umm... forgot

sweet.
SP

Last edited:
second monday man, sheeeesh! that would be the 12th. :D

or if you guys would like we'll be doing a lil impromto meet at the red robin by Mall 205 on the 7th also. :thumbup:

:wave1:

wokkerk said:
can you guys do something around thanksgiving time when I come up from Oregon State for the break?

i think we'll be wheelin at TSF that weekend. your welcome to join us. even if you don't have a rig, i'm sure there will be open seats.

mojojojo said:
Round Table Pizza on 181st between glisan and halsey. right across the street from Tom's Pizza / sports bar.

Friendly area of the monday night drug raids with 1835 billion cop cars and suv's.

Nah, its not that bad.

I will actually be able to go on the 7th, my work schedule keeps getting shifted, but I have yet in 3+ yrs to end up with a monday evening off, I have had every other day of the week, but never a monday, go figure.

Although with the way work has been and with the promotion we coul close every day of the week and life would be less stressful and more fun. :puke:

Back