• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

powertrax active spacer q.

dgrigorenko

NAXJA Forum User
ok so i have searched and searched, and after reading lots of threads and then taking apart my noslip i found i have a broken active spacer... but one thing that all the threads don't cover is where people have gotten replacement spacers. so any help on aquiring these little guys would be sweet.

Search, I have a few posts on this very topic.

Call Powertrax to get the part # for the spacer, its $30 or it was...Summitracing carries them, but make sure the company gives you the correct part #. I hate no-slips I broke two active spacers and said goodbye.

Two definate ways to tell the spacer is busted, one open the diff or two it clicks all the time, but doesn't lock up.

i searched. and read a lot. i called summit, and they dont carry it for the chryco 8.25 29sp. i opend it up pulled it out and put spiders back in so i can drive it for now. i called richmond and they were out to lunch.. guess i'll try later

dgrigorenko said:
i searched. and read a lot. i called summit, and they dont carry it for the chryco 8.25 29sp. i opend it up pulled it out and put spiders back in so i can drive it for now. i called richmond and they were out to lunch.. guess i'll try later

That sucks they carried it last year, definately call Richmond though they will get you the part # and tell you who all NOW carries the part. I forgot to ask for the part # the first time and the one Summit sent me (after it saying 29 spline 8.25) was for a d35. :flamemad:

dgrigorenko said:
It's in their line. It may not be in stock. In any event, you MUST have the part number for the computer jockies at Summit in order for them to find it. Call tech support at Richmond and they'll give you the part number.

I've gone through this before with Summit. Make sure you get a new spring kit as well and install it.

awesome. thanks lots guys.

Back