• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

door glass and doors

AZRockRunner

Nobody
Hey all, I finally completed the swap over to manual doors and have the old doors laying around now. The elec motors are good in all but the drivers door. All the glass is good except the drivers rear main glass is alreaady spoken for.
SO, if you were thinking about project half doors, these would be good to work on for that. I dont want any $$ just come and get them.

P.S. I will be stealing the handles for spares unless you want to offer me some $$$ for the handles.

I'm in need of a motor for a rear door (passenger side, but I do not think it matters). If you want me to take the door I will. Could you bring it to FJ?

I will even take the drivers side front glass as well. Once again I will take the entire door so you do not to deal with it if you have room on the trailer.

Jon, if I have room I will bring you your doors. I should have room in the bed of the truck, so now I just have to get the time to pull the handles off.

DARN YOU for making me work more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AZRockRunner said:
Jon, if I have room I will bring you your doors. I should have room in the bed of the truck, so now I just have to get the time to pull the handles off.

DARN YOU for making me work more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you do have room just bring the door and I can take the handles off at camp.

Wounded XJ said:
If you do have room just bring the door and I can take the handles off at camp.

You got it Mang!

I will bring all 3 doors with me then. Thanks guys!!!

All the doors are spoken for except the drivers rear door. However the glass is being pulled from that so it will just be an empty shell.

Back