• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Western Wa M&G?

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
I don't think weve had one since Aprill(NWFest and BBQ aside). Anybody game to have one in November, It's been a while.

I'm interested. How about the week before thanksgiving? And maybe somewhere north of Auburn. Any cool places to meet in Everett or Marysville?

For the Northern group I was going to suggest the Rock Woodfired Pizza in Lynnwood.

Personally I would love something further North like Marysville...

I believe someone mentioned last week that they had talked to the Performance Grill in Auburn (Eli?).

Metal Thrasher said:
For the Northern group I was going to suggest the Rock Woodfired Pizza in Lynnwood.

Personally I would love something further North like Marysville...

I believe someone mentioned last week that they had talked to the Performance Grill in Auburn (Eli?).

I know the owners of Perf. Grill. We've held several M&G's there.

J

Metal Thrasher said:

Speaking of the Rock, I'll be there next thursday around 9 celebrating my Birthday if anybody wanted to stop by. :cheers:

A north end M&G would be cool, especially now that my XJ is done. The Rock is good pizza, haven't been there in awhile though. McMenamins brewpub in Mill Creek would be a good choice as well, plenty of parking.

Megawatt said:
Hey Jeremy! Haven't heard from you in a while.:wave1:
Hey, hey! Yeah mother in law moved out :woohoo: party1: :party: :cheers: . I may even go wheelin someday. but currently I'm only 4x2 since my 4.88 locked rear don't jive with my 3.55 front.:gee: But I 'm working on that...

Cheers,
Jeremy

DrSockMonkey said:
Hey, hey! Yeah mother in law moved out :woohoo: party1: :party: :cheers: . I may even go wheelin someday. but currently I'm only 4x2 since my 4.88 locked rear don't jive with my 3.55 front.:gee: But I 'm working on that...

Cheers,
Jeremy
you'd be amazed at what you can do with 2wd and a 4.88 locked rear, it's fun

How about November 19th?

7:00pm has been what we have done in the past, can we move it up to 6:00pm and let the straglers make it in as they can or do you want to stick with 7:00pm?

At the Rock (woodfire pizza)?

Can someone make a reservation and post up directions for us?

Michael

2xtreme said:
How about November 19th?

7:00pm has been what we have done in the past, can we move it up to 6:00pm and let the straglers make it in as they can or do you want to stick with 7:00pm?

At the Rock (woodfire pizza)?

Can someone make a reservation and post up directions for us?

Michael
http://www.therockwfp.com/

4010 196th ave SW
Lynnwood, WA 98036

Back Room reserved for 6:00. CYA there!

http://www.therockwfp.com/index.htm

6:00 because I get off work in Lynnwood at 5:00. I'll be happy to sample their brews until others arrive!!! If you aren't familiar with the Rock ; they offer great pizza and brews plus a nice menu of salads, sandwiches and pasta dishes (there's probably a menu on the website....) Hope to see lots of XJers there!

Right on 196th in Lynnwood:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=4010%20196th%20St%20Sw&city=Lynnwood&state=WA&zipcode=98036%2d6715&country=US&geodiff=1

Last edited:
Back