• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i am still alive

lostred93xj

NAXJA Forum User
Good to hear from you guys, I haven't been around, been trying to make a living but the good old xj will be on the road next week... so I see i have missed alot, Harwood you still around I lost your e-mail when my computer crashed... e-mail me..

dave

Hey, Dave --

Yeah, I'm still around, and if you decide to reenlist in NAXJA I am now your chapter president (oops, shouldn't have said that, probably :) ). Tried to e-mail you awhile ago but your e-mail wasn't working -- either I caught you when the computer was down or you changed your address.

You're missing all the fun, man -- Joe's building an '89 XJ for trail duty, Erich's getting a second XJ, ...

ahh

Thats cool pres now.. Ya i know all about joes xj i work for his mom now so i talk to him alot.... My 93 is still off the road but will be back next week hopefully with this weather and my 87 i've been using is going off the road... Reinlist umm how much are my dues now, i didn't even know when my timeperiod was up... well either way give me a e-mail should be working now at [email protected] could meet up for coffee or dinner down that way quit a bit now..

dave

Back