• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

in portland the night of the 7th

ladywolf

UH-60L Jeep Chick
hey all you portland and close area guys, i'll be in portland the evening of the 7th cuz i fly back to the sandbox the morning of the 8th (early). anyone want to meet up to say hi and possible dinner or something? i'll be at one of the hotels near the airport (folks are dropping me off). Let me know if anyone wants to meet up.

pm me for my cell #

-Kris

i'm game. i'm only bout 10 minutes from airport way. maybe we can do a lil impromto M&G. although that didn't work with Gsequoia. we do have a lil more time this time around.

sweet. i'll let you guys pick the place, i'm pretty lost when it comes to anyplace in portland, its been YEARS since i've done anything but fly in and out or drive thru on my way south.

plus i'd prolly need a ride if that would be no prob, being as the folks work so they'd be dropping me off and headin back home

yep. if u want my cell # lemme know

lets do the M&G on the 7th instead of the 5th this month

There's on at Mall 205, and on one Division in Gresham. Either one works. Or we can make the M&G for the 7th at the Round Table. I can still hear those bottomless fries calling though...

i say we don't mess with the meet n greet. we finally got a decent turn out.

lets just make this an open invite. i like the red robin by mall 205 idea. pretty straight shot from the airport to.

what ya think miss wolf ?

sure that works. i dont know the portland area. at this point in time i'll either catch a cab, or mebbe one of u guys could pick me up? we'll figure it out i'm sure.

What time do is this going to happen? I vote for a 1730-1800 start time. I'll most likely have the Wife and Kids, but can probably stop by your hotel. Do you know where you're staying yet?

1800ish works for me. It'll be the Radisson. I'll have my cell on me, so if anyone wants/needs it, just send me an IM.

woooooohoooo a second chance at a making it to a M&G. im pretty flat broke but would love to come and shoot the shhhhhhhhh.

so 6 pm tomorrow night, mall 205 Red Robin. see you guys (and gals) there.

Kris, sent you a PM.

and just for the record, i'll still be showing up next monday the 12th at Round Table also.

Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow night!!!!

Back