• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ford dana 44 and dodge outers????

ranger125

NAXJA Forum User
quick question for u . i have a 77 ford dana 44 hp and acess to a set of dodge flat top outers with shafts and locking hub set, up they are 70 somthin , will this stuff all fit together i have searched anf found nothing lol there are no chevy stuff around here so dodge is all i got. and also will a set of warn chev locking hubs fit on the dadge outers thanks in advence

Are these the outers with the 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern? If so, this seems to come up every now and again and it seems that there were some durability concerns. Have you tried Mr. N's page on Dana 44 axles?

As for the warn hubs, I don't think many here run dodge outers. Try calling Warn. :dunno:

Shouldn't matter, just check ball joint part numbers and measure the distance between the ball joints on the knuckles and the inner c.

yeah they are the old style 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern that has a selectable locker , just curious y ppl use all chevy whats wrong with the dodge one they even use the same warn hub as chevys

Back