• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OME 3" kit part number? Dealers?

johnlv6

NAXJA Forum User
People with the 3" OME lift...Just wondering where you purchased from and if you have the part number available? I've searched around NAXJA and JU (i don't see a single hit for OME or old man emu as search key words ). Quadratec mentioned that they could order it if i could find the part number.

I tried to order it today from a vendor (dpgoffroad) but my cellphone crapped out :( (can't dial long distance from work). When i finally got a chance to call back, they'd closed for the day. I'll have to give them another try next week. In the mean time, i'd like to look at a few other sites that carry this kit (if possible). Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

John

I also looked at arbusa...their search function wasn't a lot of help.

Thanks for taking the time to post that up. Any ideas why they list a 3" lift rear leaf spring but no 3" front lift components?

DPG offroad definately has very good prices and the people there are great. Definately give them a call.

I used to search around the internet for hours looking for the best price. Now I don't waste my time I just give DPG a call. (and I'm a cheap Mo Fo);)

That's good to hear. I haven't heard a single negative thing about them. I just can't wait to get my project underway :).

Back