• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ANTI-FREEZE

Factory was ethylene glycol, the green stuff. I can't find it anymore here. Everything says it is for all systems regardless of the original color. Mix it with distilled water, you won't get any mineral build up in the radiator.

Thanks for the reply guys. However yuccaman I got to tell you that it does get cold even in Missouri. I realize not as cold as other parts of the country but 0*F can be considered cold...last time I checked that is below freezing. I gues you missed the ice storm that swept through the midwest earlier this year and shut down several states for many days.Glad I could be here for your amusement.GO BOSTON!!!

Being from Missouri myself and now living at 8500', I can say that I would much rather spend winter in the mountains than in St. Louis...or Springfield. We get sun...Missouri get's at least 3 months of gray depression. Here we get a dry cold so it doesn't feel nearly as cold as it did in Missouri.

Yes...it gets damn cold in MO.

We got a foot of snow last week but it was all gone in 2 days. You two get ice or snow that lingers on for months until it resembles charcoal. Can you tell I really miss that crap? :shhh:

I hated midwest winters Jim.

Back