• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jcr rear bumper/ tire carrier

Ba-Riedo

has frame envy
hey just wondering if anyone is dissapointed with the jcr stage 3 rear bumper and tire carrier or wishes they had purchased a different bumper.

and ive searched so please dont tell me to do that.

thanks

I know this won't help at all....
but I know from a ton of researching on bumpers that jcr makes some of the best bumpers out there.
personally I really don't like the look of the rear bumper but I'm sure you won't be dissapointed by any of the quality of it if you do go with it.

No complaints here.

Mine has held up great.

I've been very happy with all of my JCR garb.

www.jcroffroad.com

Hale

100_2622.jpg

HPIM0430.jpg

DSCF1485.jpg

alexer03 said:
thanks for your replys. how much of the window is blocked by the rear tire? and do the sides fit the rear body lines exactly or is their some mismatch?

My 33" blocks 90% of the rearview mirror. Sides are fine.

Mine is the "old" style. They now have boxes that are under the tail lights to fill the gap.

Hale

alexer03 said:
is their any other bumper that will block less of the rearview mirror?
Oh, I'm sure there is something out there with more visibility.:dunno:

You get used to it, it's old hat to me now. I've adapted and use the side mirrors more. Dosen't bother me at all anymore.

Hale

alexer03 said:
is their any other bumper that will block less of the rearview mirror?

The only problem with the tire sitting lower is it will hit on more stuff. I would rather lose the use of the center mirror than get hung up on everything. JIM.

Back